Connect with us

Was Akume Right In Bowing To Ms. Regina Daniels?

Home Forums People Speak Was Akume Right In Bowing To Ms. Regina Daniels?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      gwg
      Keymaster

Controversy recently erupted when former two time governor, three term senator and incumbent minister for Special Duties, Senator George Akume received a former lawmaker, Mr. Ned Munir Nwoko and his latest wife, Regina Daniels.

The controversy centered over the action of the minister in bowing to Ms. Daniels who according to Wikepedia is 19 years, having been born in October 2000. She was not born by the time Akume was first inaugurated as governor in 1999.

What do you think of Mr. Akume’s action? Was he right, or wrong to have bowed to Ms. Daniel?

• #20804 Reply
      Gabriel

I think it is not a good idea. Actually, its men like this that oppress their wife at home while bowing down to a beautiful young girl outside…

Have some self respect Akume!

• #20805 Reply
      GWG

Gabriel that’s your opinion though… Thanks for your contribution.

• This reply was modified 3 months ago by gwg.
    • #20864 Reply
      Kponanom

I think it would depend on the circumstances. Maybe he was respecting the husband.

• #23618 Reply
      Eze Emmanuel

Eze emmanuel- Regina Daniels is 19 and marrying a man in his 40’s, wow its terrible. Nomatter the amount of money involved i can never support that. As for the man bowing down to her (Regina Daniel) its not done to an ordinary person, there is something going on between those men which we don’t know, either physical or spiritual there is must be something.

Viewing 4 reply threads
Reply To: Was Akume Right In Bowing To Ms. Regina Daniels?
Your information:

Cancel